- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Product Name: Malokuku Super Strong Suction Dust Mite Vacuum Cleaner
Product Code: JJ603-DMITE
Product Colour: Green, Red
Product Power: 300W
Product Net Weight: 1.20KG
Product Gross Weight: 1.60KG
Product Rated Power: 300W
Product Rated Voltage: 220V
Product Rated Frequency: 50Hz
Power Cord Length: 4m
📌The vacuum cleaner will use four common methods to remove mites: Heat, Pat, Light, and Suction
📌Eliminate allergens and protect the health
📌High suction power, strong vibration in mattresses, sofas, and sheets, and the rapid inhalation of harmful particles can deeply remove allergens for example mites and dander
📌Ultraviolet germicidal lamp, longer length, better sterilization effect, lower power consumption
📌Double-layer filtration removes mites and discharges fresh air
📌99.9% Sterilization Rate, Resist The Breeding Of Antibacterial Insects
📌 Strong Power Suction 1000Pa
📌Transparent clean dust box, sealed and leakproof, easy to disassemble and clean
Mite removal machine maintenance knowledge
1. Clean up the sundries in the bucket and various vacuum accessories in time, and clean the dust bag and dust bag after each work;
2. Check whether the power cord and plug are damaged. After use, wind the power coil into a bundle and hang it on the hook of the top cover of the machine head;
3. The use of the machine should be handled with care, not impacted by an external force, pay attention to moisture-proof and waterproof;
4. When the machine is out of use, it should be placed in a ventilated and dry place to avoid direct sunlight;
5. Do not make the machine work continuously for a long time, and control the continuous working time within 2 hours, otherwise, it will affect the life of the machine;
6. If the main unit is hot emits a burnt smell, or has abnormal vibration and noise, it should be repaired in time, and do not use it reluctantly.
In this season of crazy breeding of bacteria and mites, simply washing the quilt and drying the quilt can no longer solve the basic hygiene problem, and it cannot achieve the fundamental problem of removing mites. According to the laboratory of the National Research Center of the United States, it has been confirmed that 6 hours of sunlight can only kill the 3.8% of the dust mites died.
It can be used for daily use at home, travel, business trip, car, company, etc. In addition, it can also clean the bed hair, disinfect and sterilize.
Urban families with severe air pollution, families with a high frequency of air conditioning use, families with the elderly, newborn babies and families with a genetic history of allergies, families with pets (especially cats and dogs), allergic rhinitis, allergies Patients with dermatitis, allergic eczema, asthma, allergic constitution, etc.
Introduction to mites
Mites belong to the arthropod phylum Arachnida and Acari, a class of tiny animals, not bacteria. Body size is generally around 0.5 mm, some as small as 0.1 mm, and most species are less than 1 mm. Mites and spiders belong to the same class of arachnids. Adults have 4 pairs of legs, a pair of tentacles, no wings and antennae, and the body is not divided into three parts: head, thorax, and abdomen, but fused into a cystic body, which is different from insects. The worm body is divided into a jaw body and a body, the jaw body is composed of mouthparts and a jaw base, and the body is divided into a foot body and an end body. There are many hairs on the body and feet of Mitekang, and some hairs are very long. There are mouthparts at the front end, and the diet is diverse.
Mite removal method
1. Room ventilation
Mites like humid, high temperature, cotton and linen fabrics, and dusty environments. The temperature that mites like best are 25°C ± 2°C and the relative humidity is between 65%-80%. Therefore, it must be ventilated every day to keep the room dry to prevent mites. Effective weapon. Therefore, drying and ventilation is the best weapon to eliminate them.
2. Wash the sheets and quilt cover once every 2 weeks or so
Frequently remove dust from beds, sofa corners, and wall corners, as well as quilt covers, sheets, and pillowcases, try not to lay carpets, do not play with plush toys, and clean the dust cover of the air outlet of the air conditioner regularly.
3. Expose and pat the bedding
Bedding that is difficult to clean, such as pillow cores, quilts, mattresses, etc., should be frequently exposed to sunlight and patted. During the exposure process, the bedding should be patted at corresponding time intervals, so as to pat off the dead bodies and metabolism of dust mites on the bedding.